Kit consists of
This kit is perfect for the home or office.
- 1/2.4" progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 6MP resolution 3072x2048@20fps
- 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 99°, vertical FOV: 61°, diagonal FOV: 128°
- 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 80°, vertical FOV: 51°, diagonal FOV: 101°
- 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 60°, vertical FOV: 38°
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- IP67, IK10
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
- 8 Plug & play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 8 Channels
- 80Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- H.265+,H.265,H.264, H.264+ compression technologies
- HDMI output to 4K(3840x2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interface - Up to 12TB Storage
- Dual-OS Ensures High reliability
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
- Includes 1 x 3TB drive
All DIY Security Cameras, Hikvision Cameras, Intercoms and recording device (NVR's/DVR's) are covered by a
three (3) year back-to base manufacturer warranty. (Note disk drives limited to 1 one year)
At DIY Security Cameras we value our customers and the trust they have placed in us.
As part of our committment to providing exceptional customer service, we offer on-going after sales support for your Hikvision products. We have a professional team that are available to assist with setup and troubleshooting issues that may arise with your system.
Valued DIY Security Cameras customers enjoy access to our support logging system, regular updates to device firmware and specialised documentation as well as other benefits.
Our support team can be contact at firstname.lastname@example.org